Guardians’ Circle Membership
Guardians’ Circle members are a special group of individuals and families who have generously included a gift to Seattle Children’s in their estate plans. These legacy gifts help Seattle Children’s protect our founding promise to care for every child and pursue breakthrough research that benefit future generations of children. Guardians’ Circle members have committed to a legacy gift through their will, charitable trust, or as a beneficiary of an investment or financial account. We are truly grateful for our members’ compassionate and innovative giving that allow us to provide hope, care and cures to all families.
How to Join the Guardians’ Circle
The following kinds of commitments qualify you for membership in the Guardians’ Circle:
- A bequest provision in your will or living trust
- A life-income gift, such as a charitable remainder trust or a charitable gift annuity, that names Seattle Children’s as a remainder beneficiary
- A charitable lead trust that provides income to Seattle Children’s for a donor’s lifetime or term of years
- A gift or assignment of qualified retirement plan assets
- A gift of all or portion of a bank or brokerage account through a beneficiary designation
- A gift of life insurance
- Certain other planned gifts
We hope you will inform us of your decision to make an estate gift so that we may welcome you into our Guardians’ Circle.
Benefits of Joining the Guardians’ Circle
In recognition of your generosity and foresight, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Inclusion on the Guardians’ Circle Wall at Seattle Children’s Hospital (unless you wish to remain anonymous)
- Invitations to the annual Guardians’ Circle Luncheon and other special events
- Copies of the Guardians’ Circle Impact Report and Connection magazine
Tell Us About Your Gift!
Please let us know if you've already included a gift for Seattle Children's in your estate plans. Providing us with documentation is the best way to ensure that your gift is used in the way you intend.